These are trying times and we live under a lot of uncertainty in our world today. Parents are sending their kids to school with bullet-proof backpacks. Some people are going to the extreme choosing to arm themselves, all trying to answer the question, what CAN I do to protect myself and my family?
I am going to share with you a simple action you can take that will protect you anywhere and in any situation, YES!
I believe we have forgotten who we are and how powerful we really are. Within us is a divine spark, our true nature, that once we call upon it through our thoughts and the power of our intention we can accomplish virtually anything we can think of, including our own protection.
Just look at the many beautiful aspects of the world we have created around us. It all began with someone’s thoughts and dreams, everything you see once was an idea.
Here is an exercise you can do every morning as part of your daily routine. The power of prayer and intention is enormous. It will only take you 5 minutes.
- Sit comfortably.
- Place your feet firmly on the ground and feel your feet grounding you to the very center of the earth.
- Visualize and Connect with a point of energy at your lower abdomen. We call this the Tan Tien. It is where martial artists tap into their power.
- Connect with your Heart Chakra in the middle of your chest.
- Connect above your head to the God source (whatever that is for you), this is also where you tap into your higher self, infinite wisdom and guidance.
- This forms an ever-present line of energy running through you. It’s called the Hara Line.
- Take a moment and see how that feels. You are connecting to your inner self, that still, sacred portion of yourself that most of us have lost touch with.
- Imagine a bubble of Light surrounding you entirely. It is a bubble of protective Divine Light.
- State an Intention for the day, asking for protection, guidance, or whatever you desire here.
- Experience how this may change your day and even bring more blessings into your life.
As you bring in and connect with that energy for yourself, you will affect those around you in a positive way. You will carry that light wherever you are.
My friends, we are so powerful through our thoughts and intentions. This is yet another way we can be LIVING IN HARMONY with ourselves and the world around us.