If there ever was a game changer I believe it’s incorporating meditation into your life. The benefits are vast and it’s all backed up by research. So let’s review the benefits and hopefully that will get your attention. It did mine
Benefits of Meditation
- Decreases depression, anxiety, stress (it has the same level of effect as an antidepressant)
- Increases attention span, concentration, and memory
- Slows aging (love this one)!
- Decreases pain and inflammation
- Calms and relaxes the system (increases nitric oxide which dilates blood vessels which decreases blood pressure)
- Increases overall sense of well-being
- Increases wisdom and insight
Register for free self-guided meditation series
Starting July 17, 2017
This sounds like a miracle drug doesn’t it? You may be wondering how you can implement this into your life. There are many ways to meditate, where do you begin? I hear you for sure and I felt the same when I started.
Try this. Self-guided meditation has proved to be a great way to get into the habit of a daily meditation practice.
I highly recommend Oprah and Deepak Chopra’s 21 Day Meditation Series. Each day a “thought of the day” will be presented and then you will be guided into the meditation with a mantra to help keep you focused. It’s easy and powerful.
Together they have presented many meditation series over the past few years. The great news is the next one starts today Monday July 17!
I hope you enjoy it and get as much out of it as I have. You will find that after a period of daily meditation you will be able to step into that quiet space withinmore easily. You’ll look forward to the peace and calmness it brings to your day. Life will flow more easily. Guidance and the answers to your questions will seem to fall into place.
WARNING: Please be aware that daily meditation could change your life!
to register for the free 21 Day Meditation Series.
Namaste my dear friends,